Monday, April 14, 2008

And that was that.

Andy's art reception went well. It was fun to be there with Jess Smiley (andy and he showed their art together). Jess is very creative and interactive; Andy is a little more reserved. So having them together made the reception very diverse. The wonderfull thing is that they both think the other is great at what they do. I think they are both proud of each other.

Someday, soon I hope, we will try and post the peices so that out of towners can see them. On another note, Andy got two peices in the UVSC spring art show. YEA!!! One peice I thought Andy was kind of crazy for submitting, but it was actually accepted. I mean I like the peice, but I am biased b/c it was inspired by one of my silly life happenings. Way to go Andy!! I adore you.

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH TO ALL WHO HAVE VISITED THE SHOW. It's been a great support to us.

2 comments:

Casey :o) April 23, 2008 at 3:00 PM  

Wish we could've been there. :o( I'm sure it was killer! :o)

Emily A. May 2, 2008 at 7:48 PM  

Yay. I am glad you told me about this blog. I am subscribed! Woot!

Credits

Banner by DHester

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP