Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Currently

Currently we are:
eddie: in semester 1 of 4 of the elementary education major.
andy: working maintenance at the mall and looking for a BETTER job
lula: anxious with all these noises
frostbite: asleep, no sound wakes me up

Currently we feel:
eddie: bored... waiting for class to start
andy: tired... 40 hour a week, manual labor jobs cause that sort of feeling
lula: like going on a walk
frostbite: like NOT getting a bath

Currently we wish:
eddie: that the walls would paint themselves
andy: that I had my career already
lula: for more attention
frostbite: for a yummy pig's ear

4 comments:

Juliette September 30, 2008 at 3:06 PM  

I know what you mean about the walls...I wish that I had Mary Poppin's magic and that I could get the house to clean itself!!

Emily A. September 30, 2008 at 7:56 PM  

How did I miss the fact that you are now an elementary education major!? Thats great!

skinners October 13, 2008 at 1:05 PM  

i wish we were allowed to paint our walls! and which dog is which? just curious

Nats October 14, 2008 at 2:27 PM  

I love house projects! It always seems easier in my head than in reality. Glad you are doing well.

Credits

Banner by DHester

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP