Thursday, November 13, 2008

ahem....

It's come to my attention that Andy is less interested in blogging than I am. Or at least I am going to finally admit this out loud. He doesn't blog unless I bug him about it a couple of times, so I feel like I have "TAKEN OVER" our blog. It's ok, he is always welcome to post when ever he wants.

In the news: Andy's little sister is getting married!!! That entails a lot. Andy has been having to take hours off work so much, a blessing here, a baptism there, and he just can't take off work for all of the festivities. It's ok he'll be there for the important part. One important part being the family photo (which he wont have to take work off for)--- The ENTIRE Laurel and Ben Bean Family have not ALL been together in a while... so of course we are taking the opportunity to have a professional family picture done. I am a little worried about the stress of getting 5 small grand children to cooperate. I'll hope for the best and try to post a pic when we get one.

Of course during all this Andy says, "thanks for putting up with my crazy family." Which frankly I don't mind at all. I LOVE Andy's family. Especailly all the little grandkids and for the most part we DON'T have drama. I think moving would be harder for me than for Andy. I just don't know if I would want to let go to all the family that is around my side and his side. Oh, but we arn't moving, that I know of yet.

5 comments:

DD November 13, 2008 at 3:53 PM  

I'm right there with you! I don't even know if my hubby looks at our blog. You're so lucky to have a lot of family around! We aren't moving until my hubby finishes school, but someday we think we would like to move to Texas. Neither of us have been there but it just sounds like it would be fun.

Juliette November 14, 2008 at 8:29 AM  

Jeff would never blog, in fact he makes fun of blogging on a regular basis...

Congrats to Andy's sister! That's exciting!

SuburbanZoo November 17, 2008 at 9:33 AM  

Hey you!! I'm so excited that I get to see your blog! You're in my favorites now too. ;-)

Emily A. November 22, 2008 at 11:09 PM  

Dude...a family without drama sounds like heaven! I am happy you sound happy. Sweet!

skinners November 24, 2008 at 1:52 PM  

dan checks ours. regularly even. but actually post? i doubt it will EVER happen.

and aren't in-laws the greatest? when you have good ones, which it sounds like we both do. and living by family is the best. we have a big move coming up next summer, who knows where (we find out in march) and being away from family will be SO sad.

Credits

Banner by DHester

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP